Tuesday 4th Feb - Thursday 18th April
Monday 5th May - Friday 4th July
Monday 21st July - Friday 26th September
Monday 13th October - Friday 19th December
1. Cut you cucumber in half, length ways.
2. Lay the cucumber halves side by side and place the small ends together.
3. Push your skewer through the side of the cucumber pieces to hold them together in a 'v' shape.
4. Push a skewer through the other ends of the cucumbers.
5. Lay out your bread and butter knives along the length of the cucumber.
6. Cut your toothpicks in half.
7. Push tooth picks - one on each side - of each knife to hold them in place.
8. Try playing a tune in your xylophone.