- Our School
- Events Calendar
- Plant Sale
- Video Gallery
- Our people
Plant sale to be held Sunday 9 November 2014 opens 8.30 to 1.00pm
A huge thank you to those that helped water and care for the plants during the school holidays. The plants are looking great, surviving strong winds, rain, hail and frost!! Another huge thanks to the Thursday session helpers, not too many tomatoes to go!! Still love to have more people on Thursdays so please come and help. We have weekly planting sessions from now on. These sessions will be on Thursdays from 9am onwards and we are located behind the large brick wall/recycling shed at the end of the netball courts.
Still need help with the following:
· We want to have a supply of preserves, so please consider making some jam, chutney, relish, sauce, etc and drop them off at the school office or contact Rachel Wyeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
· We are now asking for people who can help with setting up the sale on Saturday 8 and helpers for at Plant Sale on Sunday 9. Lots of jobs to do here! Contact Pam see below
· Please consider lending us your wheelbarrow at the Plant Sale. Please email Rachel Wyeth email@example.com We can pick up your wheelbarrow if required.
· We are asking for baking – both sweet & savory for our awesome Café – more details will be out next week
· A grocery raffle will require donations of items – more details will be out next week
· Thank you to all the people delivering flyers around Masterton!! Very much appreciated. We can tick this job off the list.
Please contact Pam Blackburn on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on home phone 378 6235, if you have any questions, comments or can help in any way. Thank you.
Here is a snap-shot of things that have been happening at Opaki School recently. Keep up with all the action on our Facebook page.
Years 5 - 8 7 aside tournament:
National Young Leaders Day in Wellington:
School Cross Country: